Recovering the lost data has never been a child’s play. But the presence of different free data recovery tools has made things easier. However, choosing the right data recovery tool is a tough job since you just can’t trust anything out of the water, here is a list of some reliable computer data recovery tools you can use. Check the list and get your job easier.
Know the Best Computer Data Recovery Tools: –
Here is the list of top 3 data recovery tools you can use to ‘undelete’ the data you erased mistakenly.
- EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
- Disk Drill
Recuva is one of the best among the free data recovery software available in the market. Along with some superbly aided features, Recuva comes with some easy to use tools. Recuva can easily recover files from hard drives, USB drives, memory cards, even from the MP3 players including the iPod. No matter if they are damaged, corrupted, or recently formatted Recuva can help you out.
- Recuva runs on any PC with Windows 98 or newer versions
- Works on NTFS, FAT and exFAT format drives
So, want to get the app on your Windows computer? Before you proceed with it, it’s better to check out the pros and cons…
- Comes with extremely user-friendly wizards
- The setup file is very small, does not cost you much data
- Have both the installable and the portable versions
- Supports various editions of Windows Operating System
- Downloading the app can be a little difficult, the Piriform’s site is confusing and kind of heavy
- Often the installer try to add other programs to your computer
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
EaseUS Data recovery software is the dark horse and is one of the most recommended. The ability to recover data even from a non-booting computer is the most impressive feature that EaseUS data recovery tool offers. It doesn’t matter if you are a tech-geek or someone who has never used computer data recovery software you can get your job done with EaseUS without much trouble.
Want to have it? Let’s check the pros and cons before that…
- Supports multiple file extensions
- The user interface is simple to use and distraction-free as well
- Comes with a preview option integrated with the scanning
- Can recover lost emails as well
- It can recover files from an inaccessible or formatted partition
- Sometimes fails to detect Android devices
- Individual folders cannot be scanned
- Preview option has the 100MB file size limit
Not satisfied yet? Here is another for you…
Disk Drill is another excellent free data recovery software you can use to recover your lost data. The software can recover data virtually from any location or storage device. It can do the job for your external hard drives, USB devices memory cards, and iPods also. The best feature of Disk Drill is you can preview the files before recovering them. It comes with features like pause scans, partition recovery, quick scans etc.
- Easy to use
- Works smoothly on all the recent versions of Windows
- Have dedicated version for the Mac also
- Can recover files of various file systems
- You have to install it to the hard drive before using it. There is no portable version available
- It can recover 500MB of data at a time.
- Does not show the condition of the file before recovering
I took a close look at all the options one may have to recover the lost data before coming with this article. The above mentioned are the most useful among the list of computer data recovery software. However, it is best to take help from the experts to recover your lost data, so you can also take the help from the best computer data recovery services to get an idea and fix your problem also.